Yields: 9 Servings
Serving Size: 2 Pieces
- 8 oz mushrooms, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 16 oz Tofu
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 cups fat-free marinara sauce
- 8 oz lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 oz Mozzarella-style soy cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan-style soy cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
1. Sauté the mushrooms and zucchini in a nonstick skillet until tender, adding a little water if needed. Set aside.
2. Mash the Tofu in a small mixing bowl. Add the lemon juice, dried parsley flakes, Italian herb seasoning and petter. Mix well.
3. Combine the water and marinara sauce. (The extra water will be absorbed by the uncooked noodles.)
4. Assemble the lasagna: put about 1/3 of the sauce on the bottom of a 9″x13″ baking dish. Top with half the uncooked noodles, half the Tofu mixture, half the Mozzarella-style soy cheese, and all of the mushrooms and zucchini. Put another 1/3 of the sauce on top, the remaining noodles, the remaining Tofu and then the last 1/3 of the sauce. Top with the remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan soy cheeses.
5. Cover the casserole with foil. Bake at 350 degree for on hour. Remove from oven and let sit 10 to 15 minutes to make serving easier. Cut lasagna into 18 pieces (3 x 6).